Department : Brain and Neurosurgery
Date of birth : 19.11.1961
Education : Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine
E-Mail : email@example.com
Malatya Akçadağ Kürecik Kepez Public Health center (1986–1989)
compulsory military service in Hakkari, Yuksekova (1989-1991)
Antalya Kaş Town health center (1991–1992)
Neurosurgery specialization at İnönü University Malatya Turgut Özal Medical Center(1992–1997)
Antalya State hospital, later renamed as Antalya Education and Research hospital,Brain and Neurosurgeon duty (1998–2012)
Private OFM Antalya Hospital (2012- – )
1. A Huge Cerebral Hydatid Cyst Associated With Small Liver Cyst: A Comparison Of Growth Rates And Sizes. Neurosurgical Review, 1996 – Springer
2. Conjoined Lumbosacral Nerve Roots: Report of Two Cases. neurosurgery.dergisi.org
3. Transoral Yaklaşımla C1 Bölgesinden Kurşun Çekirdeği Çıkarılması. Journal of Turgut Özal Medical Center, 1997.
4. An Unusual Variant of a Growing skull Fracture in an Adolescent. Pediatric neurosurgery, 1998.
5. Clinical Outcomes and Efficacy of Transforaminal Lumbar Endoscopic Discectomy. (Total 110 patients)Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice. 2015
Further trainings and courses attended
1993-2018 Turkish Neurosurgical Society Congresses and Autumn Symposiums
1999 – WFNS Course, Tumors, vascular and spinal surgery
Brainlaboratry Vector Vision Workshop, Antalya
2001 – 8 th International omega 21 users meeting, Roma- Italy
2001-2004 – Turkish Neurosurgical Society Training Courses.
2) Spinal and peripheral nerve surgery.
3) Cerebrovascular surgery.
4) Head trauma, pain treatment and functional neurosurgery.
2002 – Prostatic Disc Nucleus Workshop, Vienna – Austria
2004 – 2nd International Symposium on Microneursurgical Anatomy, Antalya
2005 – Percutaneus lumbar and Cervical DISC Nucleoplasty training, Austria
2005 – Transforaminal Endoscopic Discography-Foramiotomy-Fragmentectomy-Decompression Cadaver Workshop, Salzburg, Austria
2006 – Eurospine, Istanbul
2008 – Perspectives in sentral nervous system malignancies, Berlin- Germany
World Spine 3 Spine care, Rio de Janerio – Brazil.
2014 – Transforaminal endoscopic discectomy Wokshop, Bonn- Germany
Membership in Associations
Turkish Neurosurgical society