Department : Eye Health and Diseases (Ophthalmology)
Date of birth : 16.05.1975
Place of birth : Ankara
Education : Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine (1999) / Istanbul Education and Research Hospital, Specialization (2004)
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eskişehir Yunus Emre State hospital (2005)
İstanbul Private German Eye health center (2006-2008)
Akdeniz University Department of Eye Diseases (2008-2015)
Areas of Medical Interest
Surgical and medical diseases of retinas.
• Age-related macular degeneration (yellow spot disease)
• Diabetic retinopathy (retinal problems related to diabetes)
• Myopia-related retinal disorders
• Retinal venous occlusion (retinal vein occlusion)
• Retinal detachment (retinal tear)
• ROP (premature retinopathy).
During ten years as a specialist in Eye Diseases, experience has been gathered with intensely complicated cataract cases, secondary lens applications and multifocal intraocular lenses.
Scientific Studies and Certificates
First Ophthalmology Proficiency Exam /Written Exam Success Certificate, 3 October 2003.
• Turkish Ophthalmology Qualification Certificate, 19 June 2003.
• International Council of Ophthalmology, The Basic Science Assessment in Ophthalmology Including Optics and Refraction, 2004.
• International Council of Ophthalmology, The Clinical Sciences Assessment in Ophthalmology, 2005
• Bahcesehir University Health Institutions Certificate Program, 26 June 2007.
• Akdeniz University Medical Faculty ‘Probation Based Learning’ course attendance certificate.
• Akdeniz University, Faculty of Medicine ‘course for the development of training skills and training of trainers’.
• January 01 – March 31, 2010, Gazi University Medical Faculty Department of Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Surgery and Retinopathy of prematurity education.
• May 23-June 3, 2011, Bremen, Germany, European Vitreoretinal Training School, vitreoretinal surgery training.
• 2-30 May 2013, Barcelona, Spain, Instituto de Microcirugia Ocular, vitreoretinal surgery training.